Tuesday, March 22, 2011

25 Weeks and Counting

So I realize that I haven't posted a belly shot in about, oh, 10 weeks. Well, if you haven't seen me since then, let's just say I'm glad you're seeing the hugeness that is my belly over the internet. That way you don't have to hold back your look of shock. I assure you, I'm not due until June 30th. The doctor has confirmed it again and again. This has not kept people from making comments like, "Are you due soon?" or the all-too-charming, "Are you SURE you're not having twins??" Thanks, but no. I'm just huge. Apparently this is what comes with the territory of having a boy. I'm afraid to think about what this belly will be like come June. Anyway, here are a few pictures for ya'll. The first one is from a recent painting project we've been working on (more on that later....don't worry, it's Zero VOC paint...i.e. safe for preggos to paint) and the second one Trevor just snapped tonight. In case you can't read the t-shirt it says, "Clearly Not a Secret" :)



5 comments:

Bridget said...

Heehee! Awesome! Is that you painting the walls of the new baby room?! Can't wait to meet the lil' bundle of joy baby! :-D

Heidi said...

Thanks for posting!! I'm glad I got to see this over the internet too, though we really should get together in person sometime :P Maybe a walk or hot chocolate after work next week??

MarciaMichele said...

Pretty sure you couldn't be ANY cuter as a prego girl!! Love it, Julie, enjoy it! You only get to be pregnant for the first time once! ;-)

Photo So Bello said...

My favorite part about the top picture is that your belly makes you look like you're doing an Erkel-esque (sp) pelvic thrust. The color is great. You look great. Goooo Julie!

Jennifer said...

Julie, you are beautiful! Congratulations on the new house!