Friday, September 9, 2011

August Picture Catch Up!

I'm behind on posting pictures again! I think I'll give myself a once a month goal...hopefully I can meet that :)

Quentin is 2 months! (Or at least he was on August 26th....now he's 2.5 months. My how time flies!). He's had a "social smile" for a few weeks now, and is smiling more and more everyday!

Wheeee!


Quentin loves his baths now. He at least gets to soak in warm water every night, even if he doesn't get soaped up.

Taking a nap on dad's lap with the boppy. Posing for the camera even in his sleep...what a ham!

We're getting pretty good at tummy time now. What a strong boy!

His crib needed new sheets...so into the laundry hamper he went. Probably wouldn't fit anymore!

We went to Ilya & Nicole's wedding in Lodi, CA. The ceremony was at a Greek Orthodox church in Stockton. Quentin was a champ and slept the whole time in the sling.

The reception took place at a winery. It was a beautiful location!

Our family of 3...all jazzed up!

My handsome boys!

Quentin got to go to his first Giant's game against the Cubs...and the Giant's won! He looks pretty pleased about it.


And finally, Quentin learned a new trick! We're very proud :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys look so classy ... how do you pull it off? :)

Julie said...

Haha....I got lucky and already had a dress in my closet with "easy access" if you KWIM ;-) ....and then Trevor and Quentin are naturally classy!

Chris Colburn said...

Three things:

(0) Trevor, nice bow-tie. I love it!
(1) Where is the BUCKET picture?!?!?!?
(2) Look at how Q can lift his head! That is awesome!
(3) The bathtub picture is amazing.

Love to the little duder,
Chris