Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bad Dreams

This isn't related to Barcelona, but it's funny, and I wanted to share it. I think this interaction between Trevor and me nicely exemplifies some differences between us (and maybe even men and women in general?).

Me: I had a bad dream last night.
Trevor: Aww, what was it about?
Me: We were trying to adopt a child, but there was another man trying to adopt the same boy and we were having dinner with him. He was being a total a**hole and basically told us he would be a negligent father. I was pissed off and started yelling at him...(okay now that I'm awake, my dream is sounding more and more like I was on Jerry Springer, but it was upsetting at the time). I just couldn't believe some of the things he was saying!!
Trevor: That's funny.
Me: What?? That's not funny!
Trevor: That's a bad dream?? You didn't get shot at or get chased by bears or anything.
Me: *sigh*

Disclaimer: Don't read into the dream. We're not trying to adopt a child...I probably dreamed about it because my aunt and uncle recently adopted a little boy from Ethiopia!

2 comments:

Katrina Grube said...

LOL! That is hilarious. And that same convo has been duplicated several times before with me and Ryan. :)

Julie said...

Hah! I'm glad we're not the only ones!